- 1990 Universal model 18: 14HP Diesel (2 cylinder) with separate throttle and shifter
- Bronze 2-blade prop on 7/8″ stainless steel shaft
- Diesel tank (25 gallons) under cockpit
- Sleeps 4
- Forward is a vee berth with filler; full size opening hatch above with smaller opening portlight for great ventilation.
- Teak sole
- To port is the fresh water electric head, fold down sink with hand pump, storage with opening portlight; and across to starboard is the hanging locker and cabinet.
- Main salon has port and starboard settees, with table between, hinged on bulkhead.
- Storage lockers above Starboard settee with equipment storage underneath.
- L-shaped galley to port with 2 burner propane stove, single S/S sink, and storage behind stove.
- Foot pump for fresh water.
- To starboard is the nav station with large, insulated icebox underneath
Hull and Deck
- Full Keel
- Soild Fiberglass hull, Red Awlgrip
- Foam core (non-skid) deck and cabin top, replaced by previous owner
- Varnished teak toe rail, cockpit, hatches, eye-brow, hand holds; varnished interior
- 7 portlights and 2 opening portholes
- Tiller steering in self-bailing cockpit
- Swim ladder
- Aft and forward bronze deck cleats
- Coated lifelines with opening gates; bow and stern rail
- Fresh water tank integral (FRP) in keel with inspection port and deck fill – estimated 40 gallon capacity; accessible under main salon floors
- Electric head black water tank (flexible bladder) 15 gallons, with overboard discharge pump and deck pump out option
- 12 V DC with Perko 3 position battery switch
- Breaker panel with Voltmeter
- Batteries: Starting battery Group 24; House battery 8D x 1 on centerline
- Autopilot: Simrad Tiller pilot TP32
- Simrad IS20 Sailing Instruments with 3 displays
- Depth sounder
- Speed log
- Bulkhead mounted compass
- Simrad NSS7 Chart Plotter on swing out arm (2015)
- Standard Intrepid VHF Radio
- Sony stereo with Bluetooth/USB/AUX/Radio with interior and cockpit speakers (4 total)
Sails and Rigging
- New Dacron Mainsail in 2017 from Squeteague Sailmakers on Tides Marine track system; 2 reef points
- Main sail cover
- Main halyard winch is Andersen 12 Self Tailing
- Jib Halyard winch Merriman
- 100% Jib New in 2015
- Hood roller furler (Sea Furl 2)
- Includes older overlapping Genoa; dedicated jib tracks on sliders for overlapping genoa.
- Dyneema core jib sheets and halyards (main and jib) replaced in 2014
- Original Varnished wooden boom
- White Awlgrip aluminum spar
- Primary Self Tailing winches in cockpit Bronze Lewmar 40
- Ronstan Main sheet Blocks (2016) on Harken 2:1 ball bearing traveler system
- New canvas dodger in 2015 from Island Marine Canvas (fold down option)
- Freshwater cold Cockpit shower with water pump
- Dedicated propane locker with regulator in cockpit
- Vinyl cockpit cushions
- 22 lb Bruce anchor on anchor roller, with approximately 150′ of nylon 3 strand rode and 40′ of chain in chain locker with drainage to bilge
- Electric auto/manual bilge pump
- Safety Equipment included
- Fenders and Docklines